Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of the Sisters & Co. s.à r.l. company
1. Operator of the online shop and applicability of these General Terms and Conditions.
This online shop & shop named "beetles & bugs" is operated directly by the "Sisters & Co. s.à r.l." company
Adress: 141 route de Trèves, L-6940 Niederanven, Luxembourg.
- The "Sisters & Co. s.à r.l." company is registered in Luxembourg at the registry of commerce of Luxembourg
Auth. N°: 10094592/0
ID N°: 2018 24 55 270
- The general terms and conditions of sale apply to all contracts of purchase, supplies and other services between Sisters & Co. s.à r.l. (hereafter: us / the seller) and the costumer (hereafter: you / the buyer).
- Without the agreement of the buyer to these terms and conditions a purchase is not possible.
- The sale (contract) between the seller, Sisters & Co. s.à r.l. and the buyer would be governed in terms of articels made by the seller or purchased from third parties in TC with exclusion of all prior oral or written agreements.
- We sell our products exclusively to consumers and only in commercial quantities. All information about products and prices to "www.beetlesandbugs.com" are not-binding and without obligation.
2. Conclusion of contract.
- You are bound by your order once you have clicked the ”Submit order” button at the end of the ordering process.
- After you have placed your order we shall send you an automated order confirmation to your e-mail address. The order confirmation will inform the buyer only on receipt of his order. A purchase agreement is thereby not concluded.
- We explicitly reserve the right not to accept your order, or to cancel the purchase agreement after the automated order confirmation. The purchase agreement will only be concluded with the shippment of the ordered items and a separate confirmation of that.
- If a request cannot be carried out, the buyer will be informed as soon as possible.
3. Availability and delivery time of goods.
- If you order multiple items and certain items are no longer available we unfortunately cannot completely fulfill your order. In such a case, we reserve the right to choose whether to complete part of the order or to reject it in full. We will notify you of this immediately by e-mail.
- If the goods you have ordered are available, the time until delivery to the address you provided is about 2-3 business days after receipt of your order in the normal course of business. For orders on Mondays, Friday, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, this delivery period begins on the following business day.
You will find a more detailed version to the delivery times for each country in the column of SHIPPING.
- Delivery times are the times we normally observe, these are without garantee. In case of exceed „ Sisters & Co. s.à r.l.“ is not obliged and will not refund shipping costs, nor cancel the order made.
- The final delivery time consists of the time for:
• duration of processing the order,
• secure packaging,
• given delivery time of the selected shipping company to the country of destination.
- The shippment is made worldwide by the Luxembourgish Post.
- We reserve the right to commission another shipping company for the delivery if necessary.
- Shipping costs will be added per order (except shop pick ups). The exact amount of the Shipping costs depends on the country of destination.
You can find further details for each countries shipping costs in the column SHIPPING.
- For Luxembourgish and European Union customers the indicated prices are inclusive the Luxembourg statutory value added tax of:
• 3% for childrens clothing, childrens shoes and books,
• 17% for all other items, supplies and shipping costs.
- The tax amount is of course disclosed on your invoice. Orders delivered within the EU are not subject to customs duties and import taxes.
- For deliveries outside of the EU, the Luxembourgish statutory value added tax does not apply. Please note for deliveries outside the EU additional customs duties, taxes and fees may be incurred, which shall be borne by the buyer in the full amount. We have no control on the customs fees or any other fees that may be incurred in your country. Therefore if you have any doubt about these fees we recommend contacting your local customs office.
5. Payment methods.
- You can choose from different ways of paying:
• Payment by credit card
(Visa, Mastercard and American Express)
• Payment by bank transfer
when selecting the payment type „Prepayment“.
You will get a e-mail with our bank account details.
Payment is due within 5 working days, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel your order.
• Payment by PayPal
• Payments in our Concept Store shop with „Shop Pick Up“
Payments must be settled before Pick Up.
Paid orders can be picked up after notification at our store at:
141 route de Trèves - les arcades
Tue - Fri 9:30-12:30 & 13:30-18h
If you choose prepayment, payment & pickup is due within 5 working days, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel your order
- Please note that you may be subject to additional charges for transfers, account processing, etc. due to the agreements you have concluded with your credit institutions or other institutions. These fees are borne by you.
- We reserve the right to limit or expand the use of the above ways of paying to the use of one or more payment methods in a case-by-case basis.
6. Retention of title.
- The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price and all associated costs and expenses. If all or part of the payment is delayed, we are entitled to assert our rights to retention of title.
7. Warranty and damages.
- The statutory warranty conditions shall apply. All details about the goods constitute quality specifications and are not a guarantee
- We shall only be liable for intentional or grossly negligent actions by us, our agents and/or legal representatives. Liability for slight negligence is excluded. This limitation of liability does not apply if the main obligations of the contract are violated by us, our agents and / or legal representatives This exlusion does not apply for the breach of contractual core duties by Sisters & Co. s.à r.l., its auxiliary persons or legal agents. Contractual core duties abstractly are such duties whose accomplishment enables proper fulfilment of the contract in the first place and whose fulfilment a contractual party regularly may rely on.Liability pursuant to the Luxembourgish Product Liability Act and other mandatory legal stipulations remains unaffected. The liability of beetles&bugs is unlimited for damages arising out of death, injury to body or health based on a breach conducted by a legal representative or designated agent of Sisters & Co. s.à r.l.
- Claims based on the product liability law remain unaffected.
8. Copyright and trademark.
- The website we operate and its content, especially texts, photos, images, graphics, prints, textile designs, films, presentations, promotional ideas, sounds, illustrations, and software, as well as all trademark and/or design patents are all protected from unauthorized use by industrial property rights, especially copyrights, naming and image rights, trademarks and/or registered or unregistered design patents. Every use aside from the selection and purchase of an item requires our prior written consent or, if we do not possess the rights in question, the prior written consent of the right holder.
- Substantive Luxembourgish law applies to the exclusion of the conflict of law rules of international private law and to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG).
10. Right of withdrawal. Returns & Exchanges.
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days (including weekends & holidays) without giving any reason. SALE/OUTLET purchases are final!
- The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us
the „ Sisters & Co. s.à r.l.“ company
Route de Trèves
phone: +352 348 586
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired and await further instructions from our side.
- If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding the costs of delivery (when already shipped), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back.
- Send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- You will have to borne the direct cost of returning the goods.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. However returned products must be in brand new, mint condition, and have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials and accessories, including packing inserts.
- Clothing and shoes: it is obvious that you have to try them to determine the fit, size, etc. Please make sure you try these only in the form you would do in a shop. We recommend therefore to try the shoes on a soft surface (E.g. carpet), tights or swimwear, should be tried for hygiene reasons only over your own clothes, etc.
- Any product that is damaged, used, dirty or is incomplete, will not be exchanged nor the purchase price refunded.
NO EXCHANGE AND RETURNS ON:
- sale & outlet items and items marked as such.
- Gift Cards
- If the order value decreased due to a partial withdrawal and fell down under the bound that classified your order for a free delivery, the anticipated discount will be invoiced in arrears. Returning an Item The return shipping costs (the costs to send an item back to us) is not refundable and are to be borne by the buyer. Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance. We are not liable for any parcels lost due to uninsured, untracked shipping. Together with a copy of the original invoice and the withdrawal, please send the parcel to following adress: beetles&bugs
141 route de Trèves
Phone no. +352 34 85 86
- In case of a failure by beetles&bugs in the processing of the order, Sisters & Co. s.à r.l. assumes the costs for the return of the item. In this case, please call us at +352 348 586 at the following times: Tue - Fri 9:30-12:30 & 13:30-18h & Sat 10-17h. You can always contact us anytime through our contact form. Or via email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- An exchange is not possible at present. This means for example, if you would like to exchange an ordered product for a different size, you have to please place a new order. SALE/OUTLET purchases are final!
11. Disclaimer for external links.
When links are included to other sites on the beetles&bugs website ( Sisters & Co. s.à r.l. Company), the seller declares explicitly to have no influence on the design and contents of linked pages. Therefore the seller expressly distances itself from the contents of all third party linked pages and does not adopt any of the contents. This declaration applies to all links and for all contents of sites to which these links lead.
12. Personal Information.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE HEREBY RECOGNIZED AND APPROVED BY THE BUYER!